Love is Not Perfect...
... and neither are we. Sometimes in our attempts to love and be loved we cause ourselves and others great pain. Hurtful words and deeds, betrayal, abuse, neglect, addictions... All of which can lead to loss of intimacy and connection, diminished desire and joy, forgotten values and dreams, anxiety, depression, anger... Life is too short to keep losing so much love. It is never too late to mend and heal.
ROXANNE GEORGE, Ph.D, LMFT, CADC-I
EMPOWERING INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES, & FAMILIES TOWARD:
* Repairing relationship damage to self and others caused by affairs,
addictions, anger, violence, abuse, trauma, and loss.
* Rebuilding relational trust and integrity with self and others.
* Cultivating and maintaining meaningful, balanced, and connected lives.
PHILOSOPHY AND APPROACH:
At ACACIA RISING COUNSELING, I offer individual, couple, and family therapy using a strength-based, heart-centered approach grounded in multiple theoretical models, including experiential, emotion-focused, cognitive-behavorial, attachment, systems, and EMDR.
At ACACIA RISING COUNSELING, I believe that each of us is on our own unique journey towards healing and growth, and my role is to assist clients along this journey, in accordance with their own values, beliefs, goals, and dreams.
At ACACIA RISING COUNSELING, I recognize that each individual, couple, and family is unique, and I work with the client system to negotiate a plan that is tailored to meet their needs. I encourage clients to engage in sessions with friends, relatives, partners, or family members who may be affected by the issue(s), or who can asist with understand the issue(s) better.
At ACACIA RISING COUNSELING, I welcome all compositions of families, and do not discriminate based on age, gender, race, class, culture, or sexual orientation.
Services and Fees
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
* Drug and Alcohol Assessment and Treatment
* Healing from Childhood Neglect, Abuse and Trauma
* Improving Relationship Conflict and Communication Skills
* Understanding and Healing Relationship and Sexual Addictions / Anorexia
* Healing from Domestic Violence and Abuse (individuals, couples, families)
* Understanding and Managing Depression, Grief, Loss, Anxiety, Fears, OCD
* Gender & Sexuality (abuse, identity, sexual health, glbtqqi)
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED:
* Crime Victims Compensation Program (CVCP) Approved
* Individualized 12-week Stress & Anger Management Courses
* ASAM PPC-2R Drug & Alcohol Assessment/Treatment for Adolescents and Adults
* Other Addictions: Sexual, Relationship/Love, Pornography, Food
* EMDR Level I & II (certification in progress)
* GLBTQQI Knowledgeable and Supportive (all ages)
* Phone Sessions Available
FEES: $175 for the initial visit, $150 couple/family sessions, $125 for individuals. All sessions are 50 minutes unless otherwise negotiated.
INSURANCE: Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield, Reliant Behavioral Health, Aetna/Horizon, First Choice (Shasta, EDMS), Pacific Source. In addition, if I am not covered by your insurance, I will work with you to determine an affordable copay.
SLIDING SCALE: Because it is my belief that therapy should not be a luxury item, I offer a generous sliding scale fee for low income clients and clients without insurance. Please ask!
HOURS: Day and Evening Appointments Available
"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding." ~ Khalil Gibran
|Roxanne George, Ph.D., LMFT, CADC-I|
|1345 NW Wall, Suite 303|
|Bend OR 97701|
|Fax: (541) 678-5482|